There’s no doubt that each one of us has been facing unprecedented times that challenge us on every level – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. So how do we stay steady in the face of all of this change, uncertainty and fear?
In this FREE 60 minute webinar on Wednesday 29th April at 12pm (GBT) I would like to offer you a philosophical and practical look at the process we’re all living through with the pandemic and lockdown as well as offering strategies for bolstering your resilience and inner safety during these uncertain times. My offering is based on over 25 years of working across industries and 10 years in psychiatry, and a lot longer working on myself.
I will talk about:
- Understanding your unique relationship with certainty and uncertainty
- How uncertainty affects the nervous system – surviving vs thriving
- Your personal reality check – how have you coped with recent challenges?
- Inside-out vs outside-in; shifting locus of control and finding inner safety
- Introducing a practical toolkit for dealing with uncertainty and developing resilience: identifying and strengthening your resources (including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual stability anchors)
I hope you can join me and do feel free to share with family and friends:
Live Well, Love Well, Sleep Well